We focus on the letting and management of property in Basingstoke and the surrounding villages. We have extensive experience in the lettings business and professional staff that have been trained to standards set by the Association of Residential Letting Agents. Lets Rent Property Management are an endorsed company member of ARLA. With our detailed knowledge of Basingstoke & the surrounding villages we aim to provide a first class, professional and efficient service to landlords and tenants at a reasonable cost. Let's rent homes!
Landlords can expect:
Tenant searches via our contacts with local businesses, hospitals and relocation companies
Appropriate reference-checking of tenants without exception
Preparation of tenancy agreements
Accurate and independent check-in and check-out inventories
Professional and cost effective maintenance services with 24/7 availability
Excellent banking arrangements*
All monies remitted to landlords via BACS/Internet banking with detailed statements
Holiday home letting services, in the UK or overseas.
- A dedicated contact to look after all aspects of your property management
- Peace of mind, we are members of ARLA and one of the founder partners, Karen Holmes, is an Fellow of the Association of Residential Letting Agents (FARLA). This is your guarantee of our committment and professional conduct within the industry.
- Free valuations and advice to achieve the best possible rent
- Virtual tours
- Care of your property throughout the tenancy at a competitive fee
- Quality colour details of your property, with internal and external photographs
- Regular advertising in the local press
- Electronic transactions via our informative and accessible website, with established links from www.rightmove.co.uk.
Tenants can expect:
- Flexible and accompanied viewings at all times, 7 days a week. If you are new to the area or do not have your own car, we will either collect you locally for viewings or give you detailed instructions on how to get to a property.
- Swift reference-checking at low cost
- Fair tenancy agreements
- Competitive rents
- Accurate and independent check-in and check-out inventories
- Excellent banking arrangements*
- Responsive maintenance services, with 24/7 availability
- Deposits protected by the Dispute Service Tenancy Deposit Scheme
- Rapid deposit return, subject to satisfactory check-out
- Quick references post-tenancy
*Credit Card/Debit card facilities are available for both tenants and landlords. Maestro/Solo/UK debit cards can be used at no extra charge. Charges applicable for credit card payments, currently 3% of the value of the transaction."